Thursday, April 30, 2009

A Brief Update on My Progress

I can not believe how quickly time can get away from you. I have been so busy trying to get this book ready and in print that I haven't taken care of anything else. Things are going well now. It was touch and go on my end for awhile.
Let me begin by giving one piece of advise: if you want to self publish learn all that you can about PDF, DPI or PPI, and ABC's (just kidding on that last one). The old illustrations posed a problem for awhile but all is well and I have a proof of the book in hand. I am so excited, it looks great and I only want to make a couple of minor changes before going to print. Hopefully by this time next month I will have a book for sale.
So far throughout this process I have had a good experience. I have had minimal cost and good quality of service through the printers. I am still reluctant to mention who I am going through until I can provide complete information on my experience with them. At this point, SO FAR SO GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment